- Before or when the personal data is being collected, we will describe the reasons for which information is gathered.
- We will collect and use personal data primarily to fulfil the objectives indicated by us and for other integrated purposes unless we receive the customer's consent or as lawfully necessary.
- For the fulfilment of such objectives, we would only keep personal information until it is required.
- Through lawful and equitable methods and, where necessary, with the approval of the client, we will gather personal information.
- Personal information should be specific to the reasons for which it is meant to be used and should be reliable, full, and updated to the degree possible for such purposes.
- With required security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclaimer, duplicating, use, or alternation, we will protect your personal information.
- We will provide our customers with information about the policies and practices related to personal information management.
To make sure that the privacy of personal information is protected and upheld, we are accountable for performing our business in compliance with these standards.